WE GET A LOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW WE WORK.
- How does the project management process of conversion optimization work?
- How do you get started?
- How do you filter through everyone’s test ideas and decide what to test?
- How do you get things done?
- How do you team members engage with us (the client)?
Conversion optimization is an easy thing to talk about doing. It’s also really easy to turn up with a huge list of test ideas, with no strategy or framework to execute on them. Mobilizing a team of people within an agency and a client organization to get it done can be an art.
SO WHAT DOES OUR PROJECT MANAGEMENT PROCESS LOOK LIKE?
The simple answer is that we keep it simple and fun. We engage with our clients on a level that most other agencies won’t. And, we do it using some of the coolest collaboration tools available. Rather than explaining it, we figured it would be easier to just show our project management process in action.
Check out our video above that shows how we run a Conversion Optimization Roadmap using Trello, Optimizely and Slack.
If your are interested in more detail, share this post with a comment, and tell us what other parts of the conversion optimization project management process you’d like to hear about!
- Subscribe to our blog and get Conversion Optimization content delivered straight to your inbox.
- Struggling with how to put your conversion optimization roadmap into motion? Request a FREE Consultation.